- Full Name:
- As with all Pokémon, it varies, although Blaziken would
have to be an adult Pokémon, considering it's evolved twice.
- Blaziken (technically, it's a chicken of sorts)
- Ash's Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario
- Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Rocket
- Powers and Abilities:
- Blaziken is noted for three things: its strength, its
speed, and its incredibly high jumping skills. Blaziken's element is
fire, which Blaziken incorporates into its attacks.
- Quoted as Saying:
- Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
- GBA, 2003
- Pokemon Colosseum
- GCN, 2004
- Pokemon Emerald
- GBA, 2005
- Pokemon XD
- GCN, 2005
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
- GBA/DS, 2006
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness
- DS, 2008
Heard of at the SSS:
Blaziken, the final evolved form of Torchic, one of the three possible
starters that trainers will receive when they start their journeys in
the continent of Hoenn. Blaziken is known to be an incredibly
high-jumping Pokemon, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Blaziken is the Pokemon of choice of May, Ash's ally through Hoenn and
the Battle Frontier. There, the Pokemon remained a Combusken, the
middle form, for the longest time before evolving into Blaziken at the
last match before Ash and May went their separate ways. Here,
Blaziken's moveset has been inspired by Captain Falcon's, although
they're different enough that Blaziken can't be accused of stealing his
moves. It's rumored that, had Lucario
not been as popular a Pokemon as he turned out to be, Blaziken would
have taken his place in Brawl. (Written
by Light Bear)
- Fire Punch
- Blaziken winds up and launches a fire-powered punch.
This is similar to the Falcon Punch, although Fire Punch is a bit
weaker and a bit faster.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Sky Uppercut
- Blaziken kneels down, then leaps up in the air,
swinging his arm swiftly upwards. Blaziken jumps at an 80 degree angle,
quickly ascending and easily sending foes flying.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Blaziken dashes forwards, turning invisible as he runs
along. This is somewhat like the Fox Illusion, although if Blaziken
connects with a smasher, he will come to a quick halt and use its
remaining momentum to knock the smasher away.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Blaze Kick
- With a fiery kick, Blaziken launches itself forwards,
covering a lengthy distance. This is quite like the Falcon Kick, except
Blaziken drops down at a negative 85 degree angle. Blaze Kick is also
quicker (but weaker) than Falcon's Kick.
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- With an intense cry, Blaziken surges fire energy all
around the arena. A wave of fire surges out from his body, and various
spouts of flame appear on the stage's terrain, charring anyone who
walks near these obvious hazards. Blaziken also exhales a powerful
Flamethrower as he unleashes this attack, allowing him to burn anyone
who approaches him. This attack lasts for about 15 seconds.