- Full Name:
- King Bowser Koopa Sr.
- late 30s to early 40s
- Bowser's Castle, Koopa Kingdom, Mushroom World
- Kamek, Kammy and the 8 Koopalings (Ludwig, Roy, Lemmy,
Iggy, Wendy, Morton, Larry & Bowser Jr)
- Smithy, Cacklette, Lord Crump, Count Bleck, and most of
- Powers and Abilities:
- Like all Koopas, he can retreat into his shell. He also
has sheer strength, the ability to breathe fire, and the ability to
make his soldiers into clones of himself, though he's so rusty on
this power that he can only manage a sort of... Mini Bowser.
- Quoted as Saying:
- "Under NO circumstances is ANYONE allowed to kidnap
[Princess Peach] without MY say-so!!! I will NOT stand for this!"
- "See, this is why my evil plans always derail. Because
you clods always goof off! Argh!"
- "Pbbbthbtth! Am I Mario's baby-sitter? I don't care
what he's doing! Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his
nose or what? Sheesh!"
- "Will someone get me a drink without little paper
- Super Mario Bros.
- NES, 1985
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- NES, 1990
- Super Mario World
- SNES, 1991
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- SNES, 1996
- Super Mario 64
- N64, 1996
- Super Mario Sunshine
- GCN, 2002
- New Super Mario Bros.
- DS, 2006
- Super Paper Mario
- Wii, 2007
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Wii, 2007
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Wii, 2009
Heard of at the SSS:
He commentated a match with Lemmy
He's the biggest, meanest brute this side of Videoland, or so that's
what Bowser wants you
to think. As Mario is
Nintendo's most famous hero, King
Koopa is Nintendo's most famous villian. His rivalry with Mario
is one of longevity, starting when Mario
and him were babies. It didn't get any better when Mario returned to the Mushroom
Kingdom to save the kidnapped Peach
from Bowser's grasp. Bowser
then conquered most of the Mushroom World and gave each of his kids a
land to rule to stall Mario
long enough to kidnap Peach.
revenge on the Yoshies while he was in Dinosaur Land, and
kidnapped Peach. He took
over Peach's Castle and
kidnapped Peach. He used
his youngest son to frame Mario
on Isle Delfino, and kidnapped Peach.
Bowser tried to
remake the universe into his own image, and kidnapped Peach. Heck, Bowser came BACK from the DEAD
as the undead skeletal Dry Bowser just to kidnap Peach,
though his youngest son was successful in bringing Bowser back among the living. Bowser tries his
hardest to kidnap Peach,
but Mario always defeats
him. He joined SSS to have a shot at beating up Mario
for a change.
- Fire Breath
- Bowser breathes out fire with this move. It works
almost like a Fire Flower except that Bowser will quickly lose power if
he breathes out too long.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Whirling Fortress
- Bowser retracts into his shell and spins hard enough to
lift his massive weight off the ground.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Flying Slam
- A modification of the Koopa Klaw, Bowser attempts to
slice the opponent with his claws, and if he connects, Bowser will slam
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Bowser Bomb
- Bowser ground pounds just like Yoshi... except,
Bowser's not a small, cute, fair-skinned dinosaur... he's a big, ugly,
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Giga Bowser Transformation
- Oooh, boy. You thought Koopa was dangerous before, but
he activates a Smash Ball, he becomes Giga Bowser! Faster, stronger,
huger, and uglier than normal Bowser, Giga Bowser will only have a
short time to decimate all his enemies!