- Full Name:
- Diddy Kong
- Early teens
- Supposedly a "Kong," though one could argue that's the
family name... But then how can DK and Candy be dating? :O
- Kongo Jungle, DK Isle, Mushroom World/Earth (depending
on how you look at it, though the ending of DK '94 seems to put the DK
Isle as being in the Mushroom World)
- Donkey Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Wrinkly Kong,
Tiny Kong, Funky Kong, Candy Kong, and a bunch more Kongs where that
came from... Also apparently, Banjo-Kazooie and Conker (when he's
- King K. Rool and the Kremling Krew, Wizpig, Bowser
- Powers and Abilities:
- He has Peanut Popguns, his Rocketbarrels, a supply of
Banana Peels, and even knows Monkey Fu.
- Quoted as Saying:
- "I'm the champ of chimps!"
- "We so need the boombox!"
- "Big-me scares me!"
- "I know Monkey Fu!"
- Donkey Kong Country
- SNES, 1994
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- SNES, 1995
- Diddy Kong Racing
- N64, 1997
- Donkey Kong 64
- N64, 1999
- DK: King of Swing
- GBA, 2005
- DK Jungle Climber
- DS, 2007
Heard of at the SSS:
He commentated Match #57, which was a battle between DK and
It's Donkey Kong's
little buddy, Diddy Kong!
Of course, Diddy has
forever, but Diddy's
adventurous life began when he
was guarding DK's banana
horde, where he got ambushed by Kremlings and
trapped in a barrel. DK
soon freed him and they went to retrieve the
banana horde from King K. Rool. Diddy
has had all sorts of adventures
since then, including saving DK
from King K. Rool, and saving Timber's
Island with the help of fellow heroes Banjo
and Conker. Diddy is
only four Kongs that DK
has introduced to Mario
and his friends, mostly
because of how villianous Cranky Kong (The original Donkey Kong)
describes Mario. Now Donkey Kong
invited him to fight in the Super
Smash Stadium, and Diddy
hopes to show us why he is the champ of
Diddy Kong's Moves:
- Peanut Popgun
- A weapon made of wood, Diddy can fire peanuts from the
Peanut Popgun and he can boost the speed of it, but if he tries to do
it too much, it will explode on him! Also, if the shell of the shot
peanut breaks, anyone can eat the peanut to recover some health.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Rocketbarrel Boost
- Diddy uses a wooden jetpack to recover. He can also
charge this move to increase his jump, and can slightly control it.
However, if Diddy is hit while using it, the Rocketbarrels fly off him
and go out of control!
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Monkey Flip
- Diddy attacks his opponent like a crazed monkey! He
leaps and latches on to the oppenent and begins beating him or her
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Banana Peel
- Diddy loves bananas, and he has lots of Banana Peels,
which he tosses behind him to trip up his opponents.
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Rocketbarrel Barrage
- Using both his rocketbarrels and two Peanut Popguns,
Diddy fires peanuts everywhere while flying with the rocketbarrel. Then
the rocketbarrel explodes into a burning ball of fire!