- Full Name:
- Ganondorf Dragmire
- mid 30's
- Gerudo, and a male at that!
- Gerudo Fortress, Gerudo Valley, Hyrule (Currently, later he'd take any place tall enough
and dub it "Ganon's Tower")
- Twinrova, The Gerudo Race, Phantom Ganon, Shadow Link
- Link, Zelda, Sheik, Impa, and the Sages
- Powers and Abilities:
- Avid sorceror who can use a variety of weapons
including knifes, swords, and tridents. He can transform into the large
piglike beast known as Ganon. Also somehow knows Muay Thai.
- Quoted as Saying:
- "You want a piece of me?! Very funny! I like your
- "It's been a while, boy."
- "Give Hyrule to me!!!"
- "You shall fall into eternal slumber!"
- The Legend of Zelda (as Ganon)
- NES, 1987
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (as Ganon)
- SNES, 1992
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- N64, 1998
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- GCN, 2003
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
- GCN, 2004
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- GCN, 2006
Heard of at the SSS:
Match 50, when Zelda
traded triforces with Ganondorf.
While Link and Zelda are reincarnated in each
game, there is only ever one Ganon.
The only living male Gerudo and the first in 100 years, he is
thus the King of the Gerudo. His ambition is the rule the world and as
he has always desired power, he is the
keeper of the Triforce of Power, so he's got the power to do it. Link
have and always will stop him from gaining control of the complete
Triforce or of Hyrule,
and protect Hyrule from his evil deeds. However, Ganondorf has used pawns like
Agahnim, Vaati, and Zant in his schemes to make it seem less obvious.
Despite this, Ganondorf
to have a noble side. He has always wanted the best for the Gerudo
race, and the Gerudos seem to be ruled with a fair but firm hand by him
are all his wives.
- Warlock Punch
- Ganondorf invokes anicent dark magic to give him
beyond belief, all charged up into a damaging attack
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Dark Dive
- A quick flip upwards turns into a grab move. If
Ganondorf is successful in grabbing, he will electrify the opponent...
If not, he will hit him with dark magic.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Flame Choke
- Ganondorf dashes forward with his fist alight with dark
magic. If on
the ground, and it connects, he will choke the opponent, and thump him
or her down. If used in the air, this becomes a
strong Meteor attack downwards. If Ganondorf screws up and doesn't
stumble, leaving him vulnerable.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Wizard's Foot
- Using dark magic, Ganondorf covers a lot of ground;
this can clear
opponents out of crowded spots quite easily.
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Beast Ganon
- He transforms into the famous large blue piglike beast
known as Ganon. As Ganon, he roars causing any opponent in
front of him to become paralysed with fear, and then Ganon charges
forward, causing massive damage to anyone in front of him. He then
reappears where he was when he used his Final Smash as Ganondorf again.