- Full Name:
- Star Spirit
- Mario, Peach, Mallow, Bowser
- The Smithy Gang
- Powers and Abilities:
- As Geno, he has the ability to shoot bullets, his own
fists, and even become a cannon. He can use mostly offensive magic, and
he can possess any doll and gain its fictional attibutes.
- Quoted as Saying:
- "Take your best shot!"
- "I serve...a higher authority..."
- "RETURN that star to me!"
- "That's Star Road!"
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- SNES, 1996
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- GBA, 2003
Heard of at the SSS:
Match 30, where Geno
Well, this big sword named Exor crashed right into the Star
Road, and into Bowser's
was assigned to retrieve the shattered pieces of the Star Road and to
make wishes possible again. As
he was just a spirit, he inhabited the Geno doll owned by a mushroom
kid named Gaz. Now calling himself Geno
after the doll, he left to go
after one of the Star Pieces and ended up at the mercy of one of
Smithy's minions. However, Mario
and Mallow soon saved him. Seeing that Mario
another Star Piece, he told Mario
the truth and the
three went of to retrieve all seven. They were soon joined by Peach and Bowser
way. After defeating Smithy and obtaining all the
pieces of the Star Post Road, he left the doll
and returned back. However,
after two more attempts and the Star Pieces randomly gaining sentience,
decided that he will have to go back and forth between
the Mushroom World and the Rainbow Road Star
- Geno Beam
- The power and duration of this move depends on how long
the button is held, much like Bowser's Fire Breath.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Geno Boost
- Geno is lifted by some unseen force, and gets a slight
power boost for 6 seconds.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Geno Whirl
- This works like Ness's PK Flash. The longer the button
is held, the more damage this move deals. Also, this move's direction
can be controlled.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Geno Blast
- Geno calls a beam down, knocking away anyone near him
(like Pikachu's Thunder).
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Geno Whirl (Perfectly Timed)
- By grabbing a Smash Ball, Geno is able to more
accurately time the Geno Whirl. It can only hit a single opponent, but
when it does... Oooh, boy! The opponent is hit for 999% Damage and is
sent flying for a instant KO!