- Full Name:
- Prince Lemmy 'Hip' Koopa
- Early twenties
- Bowser's Castle, Koopa Kingdom, Mushroom World
- The SPs, The Knights of Smashtopia, Kamek, Kammy, his
Bowser and his
siblings (Ludwig, Roy, Iggy, Wendy, Morton, Larry & Bowser Jr)
- The Forces of Powers including Tai, Rex, and Hyperion.
- Powers and Abilities:
- Like all Koopas, he can retreat into his shell. He also
has his bouncing circus ball and a magic wand.
- Quoted as Saying:
- "That would hurt if I was smart enough to realize it."
- "We'll think about it!"
- "I wanted Charmander..."
- "Yeah, yeah, we’re back… But just
to save you guys’ butts."
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- NES, 1990
- Super Mario World
- SNES, 1991
- Yoshi's Safari
- SNES, 1993
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- GBA, 2003
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Wii, 2009
Heard of at the SSS:
He gave the first Color Commentary in Match #17, and we've used it ever
(along with his brother Iggy)
are considered "The
Peoples' SPs" by a few fans. That is true on most parts; Lemmy & Iggy have done quite
a bit of matches back in the day and always find time to joke
around. Lemmy even
brought SSS Color Commentary. They think of Stadium work as something
fun to do while waiting
for "King Dad" to bring
them in another game (which oddly enough did happen, thanks to his baby
brother Bowser Jr). Having to work with good people, Lemmy
has learned to respect
Mario & his buddies a little more. However, Lemmy's heart is a
Koopa heart, and that will probably never change.
- Ball Roll
- This attack involves him bouncing a ball toward
opponents. It's a good, quick attack to get off usually, and it works
pretty similarly to Mario's Fireball technique in the way it bounces.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Magic Ball
- How did Lemmy learn to use magic? He's a Koopa! However
he learned it, this move works like PK Thunder and can save him in a
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Ball Toss
- This seems to defy gravity, flying straight ahead
bouncing. They've got a shorter range than the Ball Roll, but
work just as well.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Mirror Shell
- This koopaling's just showing off by reflecting moves,
but who can blame him? It's a great defensive technique, and when his
shell turns into a mirror, it releases a jolt of electricity to take
out those in close quarters.