- Full Name:
- Princess Peach Toadstool
- Peach's Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, Mushroom World
- Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Professor E. Gadd,
Toadsworth, and others
- Bowser, Kamek, Kammy, Koopalings, Koopa Troop, Wart,
Cackletta, Fawful, Smithy Gang, Grodus, X-Nauts, Count Bleck....
- Powers and Abilities:
- She has the ability to float in the air for an extended
period of time, to pull Veggies out of the ground, awesome magical
healing abilities, and tons of bombs, too!
- Quoted as Saying:
- "You're making me blush!"
- "Oh, Thank you! It's gorgeous!"
- "Would you...have me?"
- "Hey, who's picking these responses for me, anyway?!"
- Super Mario Bros.
- NES, 1985
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- NES, 1988
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- NES, 1990
- Super Mario World
- NES, 1991
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- SNES, 1996
- Super Mario 64
- N64, 1996
- Paper Mario
- N64, 2001
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- GCN, 2004
- Super Princess Peach
- DS, 2006
- Super Paper Mario
- Wii, 2007
Heard of at the SSS:
If you don't know who Princess Peach
is, I wonder how you got here in
the first place. Peach,
as most princesses, is known for having been
kidnapped by a villain (Bowser
in Peach's case)
However, things are gonna change. She has held her own in the past
before with the adventures in Sub-Con and the numerous Mario Kart
races... not to mention the battle against Smithy. So, from now on, Peach fights here at
the SSS to prove to the world that behind that
innocent-looking pink dress hides a... very fierce warrior.
- Peach pulls Toad out of her dress (what's he doing in
there?) and uses his mushroom head as a reflecting shield against
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Peach Parasol
- Peach jumps up holding the folded parasol, opens it,
and then glides safely down; the parasol's umbrella drills into
opponents as it spins above her head.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Peach Bomber
- Peach uses her... hips as a weapon, dashing forward
while sticking out her behind in front of her; when she hits someone,
she will somewhat do a kick off of them, miracolously causing some
mysterious explosion on top of the person.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Remember those veggies from SMB2? They're back! And
Peach doesn't seem to run out for some reason... This works a lot like
Link's Bomb attack, only the turnips can only be pulled out while Peach
is on the ground; depending on the face the turnip has, the more or
less damage it will do. Also, sometimes Peach will pull up an item
instead, the most common being Mr. Saturns, Bob-ombs, and Beam Swords.
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Peach Blossom
- Other fighters enter Peach's world as she does a
beautiful dance, and everyone else falls
asleep as peaches rain down. Peach can choose to damage the sleeping
opponents or recover health by eating the peaches. Others can eat the
peaches as well.