- Full Name:
- Gohan Son
- Smashtopia, though he originally hails from an
of Dragon World
- The SPs, Amber, 175, also the Z Fighters... You know
, guys like
Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks (Child AND Future), and Goten.
- The Forces of Powers, namely Hyperion. Also, Frieza and
his henchmen, and Cell.
- Powers and Abilities:
- He is of Saiyan Descent, and thus can transform into
both Super Saiyan 1 & 2. and also trained in the Turtle Hermit
Style of Martial Arts
- Quoted as Saying:
- "I am the Great Saiyaman!" (poses)
- "Oh, not this running joke... "
- "Oh, thank you so much for jamming that image into my
Heard of at the SSS:
The Message Boards
Gohan is the son of
Goku, the great Saiyan warrior. After the
destruction of Cell, Goku died and went to the Other World while Gohan
stayed and studied for seven years. After that, he went to Orange Star
High School, but needing a way to use his powers without revealing his
identity, he doned a costume and became the Great
Saiyaman. As such, he
went from being a reluctant defender of Earth to a far more active
defender of justice, glad to preform his well-known poses and lines to
anyone who would listen, despite their being rather bizarre.
Saiyaman's a nice
guy, always willing to do the right thing. Okay, so
he's not too bright, but that never really stops him from doing what he
has to. He's pretty determined and won't give up anything without a
Having arrived at SSS during a period lacking in updates and
quickly became a known, respected and loved member
of the community...okay, maybe just known. Anyway, he participated in
the fan uprising that got the SP's rears in gear and since has been
promoted to the man in total charge of the Random section, then to a
full-fledged SP. We're not sure how that happened. It was probably a
goof in the paperwork.
Saiyaman has two
people who help with match narration. One of them is
his wife, Amber (click her name for her picture).
She's a sweet, slightly mischevious catgirl who enjoys watching the
Stadium fights. The other is 175,
a friend of the two who prefers to
make references to things and provide wacky hijinks, as well as
- Kamehameha Wave
- You know this one... Huge Chargable Energy Blast.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Justice Punch
- Saiyaman leaps into the air, with his fist punching up.
Working as an uppercut, Saiyaman will rapidly hit anybody he punches.
- Sword Bomber
- Saiyaman leaps high into the air and throws three large
energy blasts downward at a 45-degree angle.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Dash n' Slash
- Saiyaman leans back, and sprints forwards at the speed
of light, tripping opponents and shattering item containers. He then
slashes with his sword if he hit an opponent.
- Explosive Wave
- Saiyaman creates a small explosion around himself,
knocking back opponents. This doesn't affect projectiles, though.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Heat Eye Lasers
- Saiyaman leans forward and glares, causing a spark to
flash from his eyes; this can daze and stop an opponent, and if used
again while one is already dazed, it will do a considerably strong toss
of the opponent.
- Justice Kick
- This move covers a lot of ground; it can clear
opponents out of crowded spots quite easily.
- FINAL SMASH
- Burst Rush
- Saiyaman dashes forward a short distance. Any foe caught in his way receives a ferocious barrage of punches and kicks, finishing with a double-fisted Meteor Smash into the ground!