- Full Name:
- [TOP SECRET]
- Mid-to-Late Thirties
- Human Clone
- Twin Lakes, Alaska, USA, Earth
- Philanthropy (including Dr. Hal "Otacon" Emmerich and
Mei Ling), Col. Roy Campbell, Meryl Silverburg, and Raiden
- The Patriots (also known as the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo), Liquid
Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Solidus Snake, Big Boss
and any Metal Gears
- Powers and Abilities:
- He is trained in Close Quarters Combat (CQC for
short), stealth, and the use of
military-grade firearms. He also wears a bandanna of
infinite ammo. (We aren't quite sure of this one, either.)
- Quoted as Saying:
- "Sounds like a spy movie."
- "You're that ninja..."
- "You've got a great butt."
- "I feel asleep!!"
- Metal Gear
- MSX2, 1987
- Metal Gear
- NES, 1988
- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
- MSX2, 1990
- Metal Gear Solid
- PS1, 1998
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
- PS2, 2003
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
- GCN, 2004
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- PS2, 2005
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- PS3, 2008
Heard of at the SSS:
He stole some important stuff in Match #84
The clone of the greatest solider of the 20th Century, Solid Snake is
one of three chirdren created from the Les Enfants Terribles project to
clone the famous FOXHOUND Agent Big Boss. Many of Solid Snake's
missions are classified, but there are things we can gleam from the
declassified info. His first mission for FOXHOUND was Operation:
Intrude N313, where he was sent to rescue Gray Fox, and stop Outer
Heaven's attempt at unleashing a walking nuclear mech created by Dr.
Pettrovich Madnar called Metal Gear TX-55. Snake
met Col. Roy Campbell
on his second mission which involved saving renouned scientist Dr. Kio
Marv who had invented the synthetic algae OILIX, that could produce
petroleum-grade hydrocarbons with little expense and effort. Needless
to say, he fought another Metal Gear, called Metal Gear D at the end of
this mission. Snake
already knew Mei Ling by the time he saved Dr.
Hal Emmerich AKA Otacon from Solid
Snake's own brother, Liquid Snake,
after Otacon was forced to design Metal Gear REX for him. Snake has
faced many different foes over the years, but since he can take down
bipedal nuclear mechs, he can fight in SSS.
- Hand Grenade
- Snake carries grenades on his person, and he can pull
one out and pull the pin from it, but he has to throw it again before
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- When he needs to recover from being thrown off the
arena, Snake can use his trusty flying reconnaissance camera, the
Cypher, to recover. Snake can't fly, but he must do what he must.
That's the crux of survival.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Remote Controlled Missile
- Using a missile known as a Nikita, Snake can fire a
missile and control it remotely. However, he's completely defenseless
while doing so, so he has to give up control to shield against attacks.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- A move he used in DMTV, Snake plants C4 into the ground
and can then detonate it from a distance. Snake can even plant C4 onto
his opponent and blow him or her up when it is most convenient.
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Grenade Launcher
- For his Final Smash, Snake calls in a helicopter, which
him away from the action. He then pulls out a grenade launcher and
fires 12 rounds in 2 clips at his opponents. He can aim at his
opponents during this move, but it will only last a short while.