- Full Name:
- Tron Bonne
- Human. ... What? That's it. You want a nationality or
- No nation of origin specified; she lives with her two
brothers on the airship Gesselschaft.
- Tiesel Bonne, Bon Bonne
- Megaman Voulnutt, Roll Caskett
- Powers and Abilities:
- Tron is only a teenage girl and a normal human with no
special powers, but she does have a ton of weapons and technology,
including her bipedal mecha, Gustaff and her small
robot servants, the Servbots.
- Quoted as Saying:
- "You're not that special--you can only make small
- It's realy been too long since I've played the games. I
can't think of any more good quotes!
- Megaman Legends
- PSX, 1998
- Megaman Legends 2
- PSX, 2000
- Misadventures of Tron Bonne
- PSX, 2000
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- Arcade, 2000
Heard of at the SSS:
A message board poll.
Everyone's favorite fifteen year old pirate. (Yes, she is fifteen, not
fourteen. Remember, there's a year in between the first and second
games!) Tron Bonne has
appeared numerous times, usually in some hairbrained scheme to make a
quick buck. After having her every attempt at making money foiled by
Megaman Voulnutt she finally decided to give up piracy for a while and
fight at the Super Smash Stadium. Sure, it may not have the thrill of
robbing a bank or demolishing a city, but it pays well and she still
gets to beat people up.
isn't just a tough pirate. She's also greedy, sarcastic, criticizing,
and generally not very bright. But beneath it all she just wants to be
loved. Or more specifically, she wants to be loved by Megaman Voulnutt.
But whichever way you slice it, Tron's
hard-headedness and her giant mecha Gustaff make
her an opponent not to be taken lightly. Because of her powerful
machine she is as strong as DK,
able to pick up and carry barrels,
crates, and hapless bystanders with ease, and able to take a hit as
well as Bowser. Good
You'll need it!
- STANDARD SPECIAL
- Rocket Punch
- Gustaff's hands shoot off, smashing
into the enemy for about 10% damage, then return to the mecha's arms.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Kobun Kopter
- Tron's servbots come down and grab her then activate a
powerful propeller to carry her upward. The propeller can damage anyone
who gets caught in the blades.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Jet Strike
- Tron's mecha's arms transform into drills and she jets
forward in a multiple hitting, dashing attack.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Tron fires a laser at the enemy and if it hits several
servbots leap out and latch onto the enemy, reducing their speed and
jumping, and raising their weight. This lasts for about 6 seconds,
although the enemy can shake them off faster by moving around a lot.
(Bio made by Knight9910 )