- Full Name:
- Anywhere in his '30s
- WarioWare, Inc., Diamond City, Kitchen Island, Mushroom
- Waluigi, Mona, Jimmy T., Dr. Crygor, Orbulon, Dribble,
Spitz, 9-Volt, Kat, Ana, Ashley, Tatanga
- Bowser, Captain Syrup, Mario, anyone who steals his
- Powers and Abilities:
- Great strength, slow speed, average jumping, can wear
special suits and items to get extra powers
- Quoted as Saying:
- "I'ma Wario! I'ma gonna win!"
- "You're all fired!"
- "Greed is good!"
- "GIMME MONEY!"
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- GB, 1992
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
- GB, 1994
- Wario Land
- Virtual Boy, 1995
- Wario Land II
- GBC, 1998
- WarioWare, Inc.
- GBA, 2003
- WarioWare: Twisted!
- GBA, 2005
- WarioWare: Touched!
- DS, 2005
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves
- Wii, 2007
- Wario Land: Shake It
- Wii, 2008
- WarioWare: Snapped!
- DSiWare, 2009
Heard of at the SSS:
Match 12 (he was talking to "Powers" about a deal)
The greediest 'hero' this side of the Mushroom Kingdom, Wario is a
fowl-smelling, maniputative, comical treasure hunter. He has a rivalry
with Mario for his fame
and glory, and because of some childhood
incident. He used to own a huge castle, until the infamous Captain
Syrup took it and
half his treasure. He now makes his home on the highest hill in Diamond
City where he is now CEO of his own video game company called
WarioWare, Inc. Among his employees are the funkedelic Jimmy T., the mad Dr.
Crygor, space alien Orbulon, the magical Ashley, taxi drivers
Dribble & Spitz, twin ninja kindergartners Kat & Ana,
Nintendo fanboy 9-Volt, and Wario's
would-be girlfriend Mona. WarioWare is actually a fairly profitable
company, although it doesn't see much
of that money stay in it... Mostly due to Wario
trying to trick his employees out of their share of it, and Mona being
too smart for that.
- Like Yoshi, Kirby, and King Dedede, Wario decided to
take a bite out of HIS opponents! However, unlike those three, Wario
lacks the stomach for it, so he can't swallow opponents, and while he
can swallow items and projectiles, they give Wario indigestion.
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Wario does his own version of the Mario Tornado, only
it gives him enough air to be considered a recovery move.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Wario Chopper
- Wario brings his motorcycle into the arena to run down
opponents and travel faster. He can also leave his chopper to fight his
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- Wario Waft
- Wario loves his burritos, and depending on how much he
holds it in, this can range from a little poot to a fiery explosion
that forces the Stadium janitors to decontaminate the arena!
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- By eating a special type of garlic, he becomes...
Defender of all that is pungent and tangy! He
stands for stench, indigestion, and a nice tall glass of garlic juice!
As Wario-Man, he gains more powerful versions of his own moves,
including a Chopper so fast, not even Wario-Man can control it!