- Full Name:
- Wolf O'Donnell
- Late 20's
- Anthro Wolf
- He wanders the Lylat System
- Leon Powalski, Panther Caruso
- Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare, Slippy Toad
- Powers and Abilities:
- An ace pilot in his Wolfen. Also trained in martial
arts, hand-to-hand combat, and firearms. He's also got the ruthlessness
of a wolf to boot!
- Quoted as Saying:
- "Playtime is over!"
- "What's the matter? Scared?"
- "Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"
- "Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act."
- Star Fox 64
- N64, 1997
- Star Fox Assault
- GCN, 2004
- Star Fox Command
- DS, 2006
Heard of at the SSS:
Wolf O'Donnell is
the leader of the mercenary group known as Star Wolf,
whose members include Leon Powalski and Panther Caruso. Despite selling
his services to the highest bidder, even being the hired gunman for the
villianous Andross, Wolf
will help to protect the Lylat System if the
need arise, and has a dislike for greed and treachery. Despite being
enemies with Star Fox, Wolf
has a grudging respect for Fox's
skill and bravery, and wants to be the one who takes Fox down, even going so far as to
save Star Fox on a few occasions. Despite this Wolf
and the Star Wolf team are considered dangerous criminals in the Lylat
System, complete with bounties on their heads. Wolf
joined the Stadium to have a chance to fight Fox
in hand-to-hand combat, although the Stadium had to pull a few strings.
- Wolf's weapon of choice, his laser pistol is not
exactly the fastest in Lylat, but boy does it have great damage and
throwback close up! It can even give a lot of pain to Bowser!
- UP SPECIAL Moves
- Fire Wolf
- Wolf uses a booster pack to recover. By blasting off
in a chosen direction, Wolf can hit his enemies multiple times, and
tackle them into oblivion. A really great recovery move too.
- SIDE SPECIAL Moves
- Wolf Flash
- The fastest attack in Wolf's arsenal. Wolf leans back,
and sprints forwards and upwards a bit at the speed of light, tripping
shattering item containers.
- DOWN SPECIAL Moves
- This puppy unleashes a quick energy barrier to send
back energy attacks and
shock opponents. While Wolf has this out, his descent is slowed, but he
becomes immobile, so it's certainly a double-edged sword in that
- FINAL SMASH Moves
- Why the heck does WOLF even HAVE a Landmaster?! Wolf
calls in the Landmaster Tank to the arena to ride
in and control. It is slow and bulky, but it can hover, fire blasts out
of its cannon, and yes, it can do a barrel roll.