If you thought the Pokeball was bad, you
I'll let Mr. Resetti explain it.
"What's the big
idea treatin' us like items, huh? If I could move around on my own?
Join as a fighter? Oooh, look out! Lemme
tell you about Assist Trophies, all right? They're items that call up
who knows what. Most of the time, it's some good egg who's gonna help
you lay down the law. That's a good thing. Like a nice, shiny new pick.
Waitin' to see who shows up will get the ticker pumpin', believe you
me. But that ain't what happens when I'm on the job, get me?"
- Hammer Bro
- Origin: Super
- A reliable soldier of the Koopa Kingdom, the Hammer
Bro throws hammers at you.
- Origin: Super
- Like Bob-Ombs, there are two types of Lakitu. Those
that film adventures and referee kart races, and then there are these
loyal soldiers of the Koopa Kingdom. These Lakitu will throw Spinies
- Origin: Mario
- Yep...Waluigi gets a demotion in SSS. Because of
that demotion, Waluigi will take out his frustration on whatever
hapless foe happens to be nearby. Yeah... you really don't want to mess
with him when he's peeved off.
- Kat & Ana
- Twin ninja kindergartners from Diamond City, Kat
& Ana slice up an opponent in an X pattern! They'll even take
it out on Wario!
- Origin: The
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Kooloo-limpah! It's Tingle! When Tingle appears,
random stuff appears, but there will be a ton of what Tingle throws
- Knuckle Joe
- Origin: Kirby
- Knuckle Joe is the heavyhitter of Popstar. He
brings the pain by starting with a flurry of Vulcan Jabs, and finishing
with either a Smash Punch or a Rising Break.
- Origin: Starfox
- The original villian of Starfox, Andross heads into
the background of the stage and breathes out these sort of polygonal
panels at the fighters, which hurt badly if they hit.
- Origin: Fire
Emblem: Blazing Sword
- This beautiful lady from the same continent as Roy
charges up for a powerful unseen sword strike at one of the fighters.
- Origin: Earthbound
- The boy with the dangerous Bottle Rockets, he will
launch his explosive Multi-Bottle Rocket 5 which will send four small
rockets and one large one to home in on opponents.
- Origin: Metroid
- This life-draining invertebrate from SR388 will
drain an opponent's life energy if the Metroid grabs one, so be
- Samurai Goroh
- Origin: F-ZERO
- Captain Falcon's most famous rival, Samurai Goroh
chaotically slashes up your enemies with his sword.
- Cyborg Ninja
- Origin: Metal
- No one knows who this mysterious ninja is. Snake
says that it CAN'T be the former one as Frank Jaeger, whose codename is
Grey Fox, is dead. Anyway, Cyborg Ninja approaches by hopping and will
attack with his sword repeatedly, and also reflects projectiles.
- Origin: Sonic
- The ultimate lifeform created by Dr. Gerald
Robotnik, Shadow the Hedgehog will use Chaos Control to slow down time
for opponents. Feel his ultimate power!
- Mr. Resetti
- Origin: Animal
- He rants and rants and rants, and if you reset the
game, he'll rant even more. So annoying that the fighters can't focus
on fighting each other.
- Infantry & Tanks
- It's the famous Orange Star Army from Warsworld,
and they will come in with their guns and tanks and shoot up the place
when summoned. It's the summoner's army to command!
- Origin: Devil
- The ruler of Devil World, the Devil uses his
demonic powers to move the arena in the direction he points. Needless
to say, in a match where winning depends on staying in the arena, he is
- Origin: Excitebike
- When Excitebikes are summoned, an Excitebike Race
starts on the arena. Careful not to get hit by the Moto Racers.
- Little Mac
- Origin: Mike
- The shortest boxer from the world of Punch-Out, he
does a fierce dash, gives a one-two punch, and finishes with his
uppercut to punch out his opponent's lights! Sad, he coulda been a
- Dr. Wright
- Origin: SimCity
- The aide to the mayor of the famous SimCity, Dr.
Wright will attempt to build a Commercial Zone where the fighters
stand. Needless to say, skyscrapers HURT!!!
- Ray MK III
- Origin: Custom
- Poor Ray got demoted as well though he did get a
snazzy new paintjob, but boy is he angry!
He'll jump all around the arena while firing lasers, and occasionally
set up an explosive charge.
- Saki Amamiya
- Origin: Sin
Successor of the Earth
- Defender of the human race from the evil Ruffians,
Saki jumps all over the platforms and uses his distinct weapon, the
Cannon Sword, to fire
lasers at people. However, if someone gets too close to him, he will
hit that fighter by using his weapon like a sword.
- Origin: Kuru
- This specialized Aircraft of Kururin serves as a
slowly rotating platform when it is summoned. Careful not to fall off!
- Origin: Golden
- The great Venus Adept of the world of Weyard, he is
able to use Psyenergy to manipulate the magical element of earth. He
has opponents 'talk to the hand' by using Move Psyenergy to push them
off the arena.
- Origin: The
- Is he a star or a starfish? Starfy is the prince
of the heavenly seas and will do a spin attack against an opponent.
Unfortunally, he fights better down where it's wetter, so he can be
knocked away. Starfy, why did you even come here?!
- Jill & Drill Dozer
- She's a Treasure hunter with a mech. Hmm, where
have I heard that before? Either way, Jill and her Drill Dozer will
drill into opponents.
- Origin: Daigasso!
Band Brothers (Japan Only)
- The manager of the GB Store in Waruwaru Town, and a
sexy guitar-playing bat, Barbera will use her electric guitar to jam
out right in the middle of the arena, causing damage due to the
- Origin: Nintendogs
- This one is annoying... Nintendogs are so cute all
the fighters just look at it and are thus blinded.